Feb 24, 2014

Name It and WIN it!

Have you seen the photos I have been sharing on Facebook and Instagram of the newest bag design?

I love this new bag, but I have a problem.  I cannot come up with a name for it. Nothing seems just right.

Since this bag was designed with features you specifically requested, and the color was chosen by you (based on responses from questions on the Facebook page), why not let you name it, too??!!

So here is the skinny on the contest. You can enter on our Facebook page by commenting n the image (that is on the Facebook page, not here) that looks like the photo below. Simply comment the name you think suits the new bag. You can suggest as many names as you wish, just use one comment per name, please.

Name it contest FB

You can also enter on Pinterest. Go to this Pin and repin it. When you repin it, just put your suggested name in the description box along with the hashtag #shutterbag so I can find it to see your entry.  The hashtag will already be in there, so when you repin just add your suggested name. The pinned photo will look like this, but there is a direct link to it above. Winking smile

Name it contest Pin

In case you are wondering, the first production of the bag will be in this color of Goldenrod Yellow. Future productions will be in different colors. I am always interested in the colors you would like a bag in, so feel free to suggest any color for any bag by email, tweet, or on the Facebook page.

Now the nitty gritty details: I will choose the name for the bag from the suggested names entered.  This will NOT be a random drawing.  If the name selected has had multiple entries, the first person that entered the name will be the winner. Only names suggested by 9:00 pm CST on March 4th (Tuesday) will be entered and reviewed.

If you have any questions at any time, you can always ask me at info@shutterbagusa.com. I am always available and ready to help.

 

Thank you so much for helping me name the bag! I cannot wait to see your ideas!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can we see the inside of the bag? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete